Make your money work!
- Bitcoin BTC22 Oct 2021, 17:18:42(%)
- Ethereum ETH22 Oct 2021, 17:18:42(%)
- Ripple XRP22 Oct 2021, 17:18:42(%)
Trading success with the signals
What we do!
We open deals at the beginning of the quarter and close them at the end — a speculative trading strategy for those who need to take profits every 3 months.
- At the end of the quarter, you are 100% in USDT
- You need to withdraw a profit every quarter
- We will sell all coins at the end of a quarter
- Average trade profit
- Number of trades90
We have successfully applied this strategy for the 4th year in a row. Suitable for mid-term traders who sometimes need access to cash.
- Balanced risks
- Medium-term strategy
- Profits are often reinvested in coins
- Number of trades17
- Portfolio Balance
- Average Price
An investment strategy that helps you build a portfolio of top coins at competitive prices. Most of the profits are reinvested back into the assets.
- A small number of trades
- Your goal is to have a lot of coins, not USDT
- A long-term strategy for those who do not need frequent profit-taking
- Number of trades90
The bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
Still, everyone can choose own balance between risk and profit.
We are for
- You just keep an eye on the crypto market
- You only trade for a couple of hours a week
- Don't plan to quit work
- You do scalping, positional, swing, or day trading
- Subscribed to online trading courses
- Monitor different online trading resources
- There is no time or desire for constant trading
- Would like to invest your savings profitably
- You consider cryptocurrencies as a long-term investment
- Keep up to date with what is happening on the crypto market
- Understand the essence of events, price, and capital movements
- Increase your capital steadily
- Learn the subtleties of crypto trading
- Reach the level of a professional crypto trader
Want to avoid
- Loss of money due to a lack of understanding of the real processes in the market
- Traps of major players
- Errors in the construction of the trading system
- Losses based on a wrong interpretation of market signals
- Negligent advisers and the influence the crowd
- Analysis of the current market situation
- Analytics of the order book on different exchanges
- Macro analytics
- Tips and examples of reactions to market events (growth, fall, losses)
- How to avoid hasty decisions
- How to get rid of the desire to "recoup" after a loss
Join Lets.Trade Telegram bot
Tap the Referral Program button and grab referral link
Promote the link on your website or social media
Earn %10 from each subscription